Xiaomi Mi 11x pro/Mi 11i.
The Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro is a much more advanced version of Xiaomi’s Mi 11X. Although the smartphone is essentially the same, the Pro edition has a significantly better chipset and main rear camera. Aside from that, the two phones are similar, and you can compare their specifications side by side.
In addition, the phone is sold outside of India as the Xiaomi Mi 11i.
Will it ever come to an end?
At the time of writing this review, Xiaomi’s Mi 11 range included eight devices with a wide range of features and pricing ranges. This time it’s the Mi 11i, which comes after a couple of ultralights, and the Mi 11 proper, all of which we just reviewed.
The Mi 11X Pro has a 6.67-inch FullHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 120Hz refresh rate. It is featured with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128/256 GB of internal storage. The storage can’t be expanded.
Features of Xiaomi Mi 11x pro.
- Status- Xiaomi Mi 11x pro available
- OS-Android 11OS
- UI-MIUI 12
- Processor- Octa-core[1×2.84GHz kryo 680 & 3×2.42GHz kryo
- 680 & 4×180GHz kryo 680]
- Chipset-Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G[5nm]
- GPU-Adreno 660
- SD Card-Not supported
- Colours-Cosmic Black, Lunar White, Celestial silver
- Size-6.67 inches
- Type-Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen.
- Resolution-1080×2400 pixels,120Hz Refresh rate.
- Protection-Corning gorilla glass 5
- Triple-108MP, f/1.8(wide), 1/1.33″, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Features-LED flash, panorama, auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Video-8K@30fps, 4K@30fps,1080p@30fps,
- Single- 20MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″,
- Video- (8K@30fps, 1080@30fps)
- Bluetooth- v5.2 with A2DP, LE,
- WiFi- 802.11 a/b/g/n/sc/6 ,dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot,
- NFC- Yes
- USB- Type-c port 2.0
- FM- Supported
- Sim- Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
- GSM / HSPA/LTE/5G
- 2G Band- SIM1: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- SIM2: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G Band- HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100
- 4G Band- LTE band: 1(2100),3(1800),5(850),8(900),41(2500)
- 5G Band- 5G SA/NSA
- Sensors- Accelerometer, Proximity, Fingerprint (side-mounted), Compass, Gyro
- Audio- 3.5mm Audio Jack, Speaker Phone, MP3
- player, MP4/H.264/FLAC player
- Video- 3gp, mp4, FHD
- Type- 5000mAh (LiPo Non-removable)
- Charging- Fast charging 25W
Is Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro waterproof?
This Xiaomi Mi 11x pro smartphone is dust and water-resistant, with a thin rubber cover around the SIM slot to keep water out.
Does Mi 11x pro have wireless charging?
Xiaomi claims that the smartphone can be fully charged in just 36 minutes. It also enables wireless reverse charging at 10 watts and reverses wired charging at 5 watts. MIUI 12 is installed on the Mi 11 Ultra, which is based on Android 11.
Advantages of Xiaomi Mi 11x pro.
- ~Long-lasting battery.
- ~Experience with effective performance.
- ~Play in the most extreme settings.
- ~With HDR 10+, the refresh rate is 120 Hz.
- ~Android 11 is compatible with MIUI 12, which is a modified version of Android.
- ~Fast charging at 33 watts.
- ~Support for the most recent 5G networks.
- ~AMOLED (super-absorbent organic light-emitting diode
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 11x pro.
- ~There is no support for NFC.
- ~There is no wireless charging available.
- ~USB Type-C 2.0 charging port is out of date.
- ~Instead of being on display, the fingerprint is mounted on the side.
- ~There is no support for a micro SD card.
From power saving to performance optimization, the Xiaomi Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro smartphones provide a variety of unique and exciting features. Furthermore, both versions function admirably, although it is evident that the business shaved cuts in the camera and battery sections in order to keep the price as low as possible. They are, however, unquestionably the performance beast.
Watch on youtube for more information.
Related articles in our blog – Xiaomi FlipBuds Pro Headphones